Monday, August 18, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Back to School


Hi there!  Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is Back to School


The sponsors are...

Craftin Desert Divas

Craftin Desert Divas - 1 stamp set


My Scrap Chick - $10 Discount Code

Clearsnap - Prize Pack

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along!


For my project I altered a mini clipboard.  I adhered the paper with Mod Podge.  I used the CDD Say It Big stamp set which you can purchase HERE.  I inked the edges of the paper and stamped "Hi" with Clearsnap "Balloons" pigment ink which you can purchase HERE.  I also tied pink and white tulle to the end of the clipboard.




I hope to see everybody link up their project!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!!  :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so creative and fun, Karen!! Love the paper and the tulle bow!! Fabulous project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little project. This would come in handy to any back to schooler!! Love the tulle at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this little clip board. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I simply adore your mini clipboard! It's so precious.. how cute would they be in so many themes?! The tulle is gorgeous and your arrangement makes it look like a tutu! Your paper choice is amazing, too. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! I hope you're having a beautiful week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty and Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete