Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Celebrations - Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a project over at Craftin Desert Diva's today!  I've had such a great time using Tara's new stamps!  For my project, I made a cupcake-shaped birthday card using the Happy Celebrations stamp set which you can purchase HERE.  I just love this stamp set!  It is so versatile and can be used all year round!  The cupcake is from the Silhouette Store.  I distressed all the edges with Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink and added red Stickles to the cherry.




I hope you enjoyed my project!  Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute and I love your paper choices. Will have to get this file.
    debwaycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty paper on this beautiful cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to yummy looking! Love these colors together and your glitter cherry is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so yummy and fabulous, Kathy!! I love the cupcake!! The papers are perfect!! And the sparkly cherry is an awesome touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete