Thursday, May 1, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas- Lil Love Bug

Hi everyone!  Today over at Craftin Desert Divas I am sharing a new project.  I just love the stamps from the new CDD release!  They are all so cute and original! For this card I used the new Sugar & Spice stamp set.  I just love the font of this sentiment and the "i" dotted with the heart! So cute! The ladybug cut is from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I am entering this into the Die Cuttin Divas Make It Girly Challenge.  I hope you liked my project! Thanks for looking and have a great day!




9 comments:

  1. This is seriously cute!! Your project is just perfect with that sentiment. Love it!!! Thank so much Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever, Karen!! That little love bug is so super-duper sweet!! I can't quit smiling!! It's such a fun and happy card!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable. I am in love with this little lady bug and that sentiment is perfect! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest project ever! Love the fun sentiment too and the paper is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest little bug I have seen !!! How adorable !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this little bug! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Diva this week for our "Make it Girly" challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin' Diva DT Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, this is adorable! What a sweet lil love bug and the card style is amazing! Beautifully done as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete