Friday, February 22, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #13- Pinterest Inspired

Hi everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Cut It Up!  The challenge is to create a project that was inspired by something you saw on Pinterest.  You can see where my inspiration was from HERE.  For my project, I filled a glass block with lots of jelly beans!  I used  pink vinyl for the letters.  I cut the cute little chick from Create and Critter.  And I tied some pink tulle around it.   I hope to see you link up at Cut It Up!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)


Materials Used:
  • Nursery Rhymes Cricut Cartridge (Font)
  • Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (Chick)
  • Glass Block
  • Pink vinyl
  • Googly Eyes
  • Pink Tulle
  • Jelly Beans

9 comments:

  1. Karen this is adorable!!! I love that little chick and of course the Tulle bow! Look at all those jelly beans!! Wow!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Karen!! That little chick is so adorable!! What a fabulous project!! And colorful!! Perfect for Easter!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super duper <3 it.

    Great project.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally CUTE!!
    Have a Fabulous Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love that font and the chick is cute! Wow that's alot of jelly beans!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a friendly-looking chick! This is a great project. The bow is amazing!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, this is adorable!!! What a fun challenge and I love your take on it! The chic is adorable and I LOVE that pink tulle! And of course the jelly beans are beautiful! Fantastic project, as always. It's impossible not to smile while looking at it. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Easter presentation. I love it, my kids would love the Jelly Beans.
    Anita
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen! Thanks for signing up to follow my blog...I will do the same. Great job on your challenge...who doesn't love jelly beans and what a great presentation.

    ReplyDelete